Sunday, November 30, 2008

My First Blog entry.......

So I have been trying to find the time to set up my blog for weeks now. The hardest part has been trying to be creative in coming up with a name. And to find something that's not taken and isn't too long. My friend Courtney called me at 8:15 this morning as she was curling her daughter's hair and gave me this great idea for our blog name. And here you have it........The Halls of Fame. So I am going to try and put in some pics from the last few months. I was told I could do that and catch everyone up. Better late than never right?! This should be fun and I hope to keep it as updated as possible. To be continued............................ ☺

5 comments:

handsx3 said...

Way to go my friend, you did it! I do love the name, if I do say so myself! I can't wait to peek in from time to time to see whats up (as if I wouldn't already know)! But congratulations anyway, you Rock! Love ya, Courtney

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blog world TeKarri! ;)

Jen

Sovic Clan said...

Ya! Glad to see you on here! It's alot of fun. It's a easy way to keep a journal of you and your family!

Melissa

Luckiest Girl.... said...

Wow, welcome to blog land!!! I love blogging I think it is a great way to keep up on the things family and friends do!
Your boys are so cute. I am glad you all are doing well! Tell Troy I said Hi!!!
Happy Holidays.
Trina

Alli said...

So not only do we have my old blog but we decided to do one together! You'll love the name...www.busygees.blogspot.com! He he I thought I was pretty clever...love ya!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.