Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

So even though Saturday was busy with all the wedding stuff, my fabulous family still managed to make it a wonderful weekend for me!! They got my outside pots out of the garage, washed them out and planted flowers in all of them!! They are beautiful!! Sunday morning, Troy and company made me a yummy breakfast; biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and orange juice. We went to church then out to my mom's for a yummy dinner. She insisted on it being at her house this year. My sweet Daddy had a beautiful vase of flowers waiting for me! What an awesome Dad!! Then Monday night, the in-laws came out and we celebrated with them. We had shish-kabobs (idk if that's how they're spelled) and rice. And we made some super yummy banana splits for dessert. My boys always make me feel very special and loved. I am blessed to be the mommy to two wonderful boys. And the wife to one big boy!! (And I'm not saying he's fat!!) My life would be incomplete without them!! And I am blessed to have an amazing mother & mother-in-law who love and support me in all I do! My grandmothers have also been an important part of my life and have helped to shape me into the mother I try to be everyday. They are amazing women!! I also have wonderful friends who are great examples to me and I am blessed by their friendships daily! Thanks you girls for being who you are and loving me for who I am!! I hope you all had a wonderful day too!!

2 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

I am so glad you have such great guys in your life! What a sweet dad too!! Too cute!

the Horton Hurricane said...

glad to hear of your mothers day I think it is such an important day for us mom's.

you do sound really busy but you do well with busy your great like that.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.