Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Catch up.......

I am so behind in my blogging and have so many posts I'd like to do but I'm not sure I can truly get around to doing them all.
I realized the other day I have not yet done a post on our trip to WA and my visit to Forks and the surrounding areas! Many of you have already seen my pics on Facebook but I'd like to put them on here too! So the next post will be about all things Twilight; Past, Present and Future!!!!

3 comments:

Luckiest Girl.... said...

Very excited!!! I loved all your pix on facebook! I look forward to more fun pix.

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to read about all things Twilight!!!

The Circus said...

You're such a Twilight fan ha ha. hilarious, I love it. I usually facebook on my phone so I don't usually see all the extras like pics, so I can't wait to see them :)

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.