Friday, November 20, 2009

The Midnight Premiere of New Moon

The midnight premiere of the highly anticipated New Moon has now come and gone. And how was it you ask? FABULOUS!! Was it worth the wait and the lack of sleep? ABSOLUTELY!! They did a phenomenal job! But NO spoilers here! You'll have to see it yourself for movie details! My littlest sister Chelsi and my best friend Courtney and I left about 9:30 pm and headed into the Gateway. We paid a little extra and went to a VIP party and you picked either the Fangs or Fur theater. We got an exclusive gift bag with lots of fun things. They had it set up like we were registering for enrollment @ Forks High and we went through a room and at each "class" we got a prize and the "teacher" signed off our card. We also took a "yearbook" photo. We received the following supplies throughout the enrollment process; a t-shirt, license plate cover, nail polish, button, book mark, mirror for our purse, dog tag that says "I kissed a vampire and I liked it", scentsy sample, wall jammer picture of Edward (kind of like a mini fathead), plastic fangs with a coupon for a free burger @ Chadders, chocolate mint truffle, box of Jr mints, an Edward collector's cup, popcorn, and a bottle of vitamin water that said "Edward says vitamin water is as tasty as Bella's blood". They also had a beauty school there sparkling everyone up and bejeweling our faces! Good Times! We took lots of pics and enjoyed our night out! I know I seem a little obsessive and maybe a little wacko but I am no-where close to some of the crazies out there. I am going again tomorrow though with a group of 26 wonderful women and can't wait to see it all over. And PS Eclipse will be out June 30th 2010! We aren't going to have to wait a whole year again!! Ahhhhh!!!!

4 comments:

The Owen Family said...

You are killing me over here.. I am glad you had a good time!

Elegante Family said...

So fun!!! I went to a Twilight party last weekend. The funny thing is that I have not read any of the books or seen the movie. I think that might be a crime. Looks like you ladies had a blast. I saw the funniest sign, It said, "Only Vanpires and Mormons can be Together Forever."

Tiffany said...

You are awesome!! Looks like lots of fun!!!

The Newmans said...

TeKarri,
I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother. I am heartbroken. I work for Intermountain Donor Services and when I saw your name and then your brother's name my heart just dropped. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and will be in the coming days. Sorry to contact you this way I just didn't know how else to reach you. I have checked out your blog a few times from Steph's (I love that we both have Trevor's!).
Sending you all my love,
Jamie (Thacker) Newman

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.