Saturday, November 14, 2009
Twilight in the Present
So I promised Twilight posts past, present, and future. The last was past, and as for present well everyday is a Twilight day at my house. I find at least one way a day to make Twilight a part of my day!! Some days I look at Stephenie Meyer's website. Or I read a chapter of the current book I'm on. Sometimes I re-look at my vacations pics, read a magazine, and watch trailers for the upcoming movie, New Moon. But everyday as I'm driving to the various places I go I listen to the Twilight soundtrack. So as you can see, I truly make Twilight a part of my present. And it makes everyday feel like a present too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- The Halls of Fame
- We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment