Wednesday, January 7, 2009
The long and short of it........well mostly the long!
So I was talking with one of my girlfriends the other day about the blogging world and how much fun we are having with it. I won't name her to protect her :) I love being able to see what my family and friends are doing and feeling without having to speak on a daily basis. She informed me however, that my posts are too long and that she often skips posts that are that long. Hmmm.... I guess when I write I feel the need to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And there are a lot of details that come along with that. So if there are others of you out there that think my posts are too long as well, sorry!! I guess don't read them! For me, I just love to read all of what people are doing and for those of you who know me, you know I am very detail oriented and so lengthy is ok for me but if its not for you, that's ok too! Just keep writing and know that I enjoy all things you deem blogworthy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- The Halls of Fame
- We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.
5 comments:
I am the same way, I always have good intentions of a simple post. But by the end it is more like a short story than a short post. So bring it on...I'm glad I am not alone in my ramblings!
So what so it's long but who doesn't like to read? not me I quite enjoy reading. I just dont post long blogs cuz we just are not that interesting.
OMG...you seriously have to go look at my blog. I have the EXACT same post as this on mine that I just did a little while ago. Seriously it sounds like we put the exact same thing in there. That is HILARIOUS!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves to gab! Love ya!
heck if you have the gift of gab why not use it? keep posting and i'll keep reading.
love ya.
I write some long ones too, but you know what? I blog for me and for my family. I'm happy that others enjoy it too, but it's not for them. It's for us, to document ALL that goes on around our house. Not just the short and sweet stuff to please the readers. So, my opinion is change nothing. Post those long posts girl!
Post a Comment