Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Christmas Day.........I figure better late than never!!!!
So, we had a pretty fabulous Christmas! We are so blessed. The boys were spoiled as usual and Troy and I got some fun stuff too!! We woke up early and let the boys see what the big guy brought and then we opened presents from each other. I made the boys wait 'til they each only had one present left to give them the presents they had been dying for. I think they had both given up hope and thought they weren't getting the things they especially wanted. Taylor had asked for a Zune, which is like an Ipod but has AM/FM radio too! I wrapped it in an odd shaped box and he had no clue. You'll see pics of how surprised he was. And how happy :) Trevor had really only asked for one thing this year. He wanted the entire Magic Treehouse Book series. There are 28 books and then an additional I don't know how many, in the Merlin's Mission set. Needless to say, he got a total of 35 books with what Taylor gave him too!! I love to see him reading. With not having girls and not having a husband that has my love for books, I never thought I'd get another reader in the family but I DID!! Ya!! There will be lots of reading at the Hall house. We then ate our traditional pinch cake and hung out for a little while. Then it was time to go to my mom and dad's to open presents with all my siblings. That was great!! I love my family so much. I have realized that they are truly my greatest blessing. My nephew is such a cutie and it was great to watch him open up a cool Cars blanket from my mom and we gave him some Thomas the Train books. He came and sat right on my lap and wanted me to read to him. I love sharing my love of reading with him and my own boys!! Then, off to Troy's parents. We visited with them for a bit and then headed home to prepare for Christmas dinner at our house. Both families came out and spent the rest of the evening in our home. I love being able to share our time with our family in a space that fits us all so well. We had not just a faulous day but an incredible two weeks together. I have truly been blessed with the most amazing family; husband, kids, parents, siblings, in-laws, and extended family. They are truly the highlight of my life and they inspire me and make me want to try and be better every day. I love you all so much and am glad that we are Forever♥!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- The Halls of Fame
- We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.




No comments:
Post a Comment