Sunday, February 8, 2009

SuperBowl XLIII

I love the SuperBowl simply for the food and the friends. The commercials are funny and the game is ok. But really the food and girl chat time is what I enjoy most!! Every year we have a big party. This year we had a few families over and my in-laws came also. I took pictures of our wonderful spread of food and tried to get pics of each family. My little family and two others couldn't get all the kids rounded up for a photo but I'll share what I've got. Why is it all get-together focus mainly on FOOD??? I should open a catering business. I love the food prep and presentation. Maybe someday..... Anyhow, Go Steelers!! (They were the winners btw) Happy SuperBowl!!!

5 comments:

handsx3 said...

Okey so the picture of Scott and I... I'm hoping that is just a really bad camera angle, cuz I look like a Whale!!! I know the food was good...but come on. I want a re-take!

crazycranefamily said...

Courtney had told me about all the food you had. That looks amazing. The superbowl is just a good reason to have a party in January I think!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had so much fun! We watched it too and we were so excited when the Steelers won! I ate so much food! But I was happy. :)

the Horton Hurricane said...

It was a good game even if we wanted the Cardinals. Your food looks yummy as always you always had the best of food. Super Bowl is so fun We had a party at our house with lots of fam and friends I guess I was to busy to take any pictures, damn o'well tell your fam yo!

The Funky Bunch said...

I'm so glad you were rooting for the Steelers! It was actually a great game! Looks like fun...we'll come next year! Lol.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.