Wednesday, May 13, 2009
A new call to serve..........
About two weeks ago I received a new calling. I am the camp director for our Young Women this year. I am so excited!! I love the young women and I LOVE camping, so this is going to be great!! At the same time though I am a little nervous and somewhat overwhelmed! This will be the fourth calling I am currently holding in our ward. Now some of you may think I should just ask to be released from some of the others but I can't really do that either. Troy and I teach Primary on Sundays and I am definitely not ready to let that go. We love those little kiddos. And I love that we can do it together. And quite frankly it helps get us to church on Sundays :) I also serve on the Cub Scout committee and love to be able to help plan things for my own boys to participate in. And I love the great sisters I visit teach and don't feel like I should stop doing that either. So with the help of my handy calendar (for scheduling) , the love & support of my sweet family, and a lot of strength from my Father in Heaven, I'm going to try and keep it all straight. I'm just grateful school will be out in exactly 3 weeks and I can have one less thing on my plate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- The Halls of Fame
- We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment