Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What a crazy few weeks!!!

So our lives have remained steadily busy and I feel like my blogging has really been the last thing on my mind but there are a few things I want to post about and I figure I'll just take it one event at a time.

The first event is my sister's college graduation. And what an event it was! I am so proud of her I don't even know where to begin. She has always been a go get 'em kinda girl. When she figures out what she wants, she goes for it without looking back. She has always known that she wanted to be a teacher and she has worked very hard to get herself there. She graduated this year with two Bachelor's degrees. One in elementary ed and the other in special ed. She is amazing!! She has a love for theses special children that most can't even comprehend. Even after they kick and hit, and punch and bite her she still loves them and wants to see them succeed to the best of their capabilities. That takes someone pretty special and she truly has a servant's heart. I was the official photographer that day and went down on the floor of the college and got lots of fun and random pictures. And all the traditional ones as well!! We celebrated after at the Olive Garden and it was great to sit around and talk about the next chapter of her life. I am so proud of all her hard work and determination and the dedication she has given her educational career. The school that gets her will be one lucky school. I love you Al and am proud to be your older sister! I know you will be a blessing in many childrens lives. Congratulations on your 2009 college graduation.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.