Friday, April 10, 2009

My favorite red-head!!

This post is about my favorite little red-head named Jackson. aka Jack Jack. I love this little guy! He is so fun and full of life and we love having him at our house! Scott and Court needed a date night and their girls happened to be having a sleep-over and for Courtney's birthday I had given her a babysitting coupon to take her kids for her and she thought it was the perfect time to cash that in!! So they loaded up Jack's stuff and brought him over. He loves playing with this marble tower of Trevor's so that was the first thing we did! Next we went outside and played cars. And then my boys put on their roller-blades and Jack chased them down the sidewalk. It was hilarious watching him try to catch them. Then we had dinner and were trying to decide what to do next. The boys reminded me that our ward was having a movie night and watching Kung-Fu Panda. Well I've been to the movies with Jack and lets just say you get about 5-10 minutes of movie watching in(as long as you have a BIG bucket of popcorn) and then you play cars in the lobby! I wasn't quite sure I was up to a movie in a large open gym (: My kids begged and begged and Jack said he wanted to go and he said he would be good and stay right by me. So we went. It went GREAT!! He mostly stayed right by me on the blanket.(I say mostly because he just had to throw a "few" things away in the big garbage can at the back of the gym) We had lots of treats and we made it through an entire movie!! Sorry Court, he must just really like pandas!! haha Then we went home, he had a bath in my bathtub(more like a swimming pool for him) played with lots of tub toys and while we were splashing Mom and Dad showed up and wanted to take him home. Well maybe not so much wanted to but they thought they probably should. Poor Jack was heart broken. He thought he was sleeping over. Another time Jack Jack, I promise!! It was a fabulous night with a fabulous kid and I can't wait to do it again!!

1 comment:

handsx3 said...

You just about made me cry. Thank You for such a adorable post. He is my favorite red head too! It's so nice to know that we have friends that love our kids, and that our kids love. Thank you for being you, we love you guys! and thanks again (whenever your ready to schedule that sleep over just let us know)!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.