Friday, April 10, 2009

Life has happened!!!

So I can't believe 2 months have passed and I have posted NOTHING!! Life has been a little crazy around the Hall house. I don't even know if I could completely catch you all up on our lives. I guess I will try!!!

Since my last post Valentines Day came and went, Troy and I invested in a new company and went to a HUGE convention in San Diego that was AWESOME!!! We took a fun weekend trip to Park City with the Brown Family, I got to spend a weekend with two of my very best friends, Stacey and Nancy, down in Duchesne and Nancy's son left on his mission.

Just a small sidenote; I love when I go to Duchesne to visit because their small town life never ceases to amaze me! I used to think Tooele was small town, but oh no, Duchesne has us beat 100x over! My friend Nancy rented out the bowling alley one of the nights we were there so we could have it all to ourselves. There were 4 lanes. Let me repeat that, 4 lanes. It was so fun but I didn't even know that bowling alleys were ever made with just four lanes. And then, she takes me to this little cafe to eat and where do we enter??? The back kitchen door. We just walked right through the kitchen, said hello to the cook and went and found our seats! Is that even legal?? I was giggling the whole time and her daughters and I could hardly keep it together. Small town life is hilarious to me. She loves it though and I love the "visitor" experience!!

Anyway, I enjoyed the Season ending of the Bachelor with about 15 friends and we were all in shock!! It was the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!! I did that in my best Chris voice. Could you hear me??? haha I love getting so many opinions in the room to watch a show like that. Even when there are those who didn't even follow this season but were still PLENTY oppinionated!! You know who you are!!

Ok, lets see what else, Oh yeah, I went to the Draper Temple open house with my little Trevster, my mom, sister and brother. It was great to take my son in and let him see the whole temple. He doesn't really remember much about when we were sealed as a family a few years ago other than the cars he played with in the childrens room, so it was neat for me to sit with him in the sealing room and remember our special day as a family. The temple is such a special place and we are so blessed to live in an area that is full of temples that we can go to as often as we want. It was a great day but ended with me getting a speeding ticket on my way home. I would plead my case to all of you but it no longer matters. I went to traffic school, got it erased from my record, so its like it never happened. The END!!

There is so much more goes on on a day to day basis that I won't bother trying to fill in those things. The sad thing is, I have had many "light bulb" moments over the last few months that would have been great for me to get down on here so I could look back and remember them for myself. Because now they are gone and I cannot reflect on but what my little mind allows!

And well I guess that's all for now!! This was a very long post and for those of you kind enough to make it through it, thanks!! Jamie I know it was hard for you!!! I think I will follow up with a few slide shows of different things. Enjoy them as you will!!

3 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

Sounds ike you have been having alot of fun!!!

Adam and Tiffany said...

Hey girl!!! I can't believe its been that long since a post as well! No more of that - and show us some pics. So whats this company you invested in? Don't leave us in the dark. We went to the open house as well. It was awesome. I loved taking my children through. When we went into the celestial room, Cole pointed to the chandelier and said "Look mom, its the tree of life!!" Gotta love kids:)

The Owen Family said...

I made it! Sounds like some fun down in Utah... That chocolate fountain looks so YUMMY!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.