

Yesterday my nephew turned 3!! He was spending the day with his Dad so we with him celebrated today!! He has such an enthusiasm for life. He loves to learn and he is so smart. I wonder when it is we lose that exactly. Maybe we never actually lose it but it takes these little darlings to remind us how great life can really be!! I have been reflecting over the last three years and remembering the day he was born. We have been a little nervous to watch him grow up because he is a 06-06-06 baby!! So far so good!! hahaha He is still an angel! We were so excited for him to enter this world. My mom and sisters and I waited for sooo long. We had lots of fun chatting with the soon to be parents and we even gave my sister a mini makeover so she would be ready for the pre, during and post birth glamor shots!! She totally loves me for those!! She began a "normal" delivery but ended up having complications and had to be rushed in for an emergency C-section. Boy were we scared!! I am so grateful to be such a big part of JD's life and I love him so much!! He truly is a gift from heaven and I am proud of the mom my sister is being to him. Kids can be our greatest challenge but they are also the greatest blessings. I love you buddy and am excited to see you grow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment