Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

I just wanted to do a little post on the wonderful father's in my life. First is to my own father. He loved me through some pretty crazy stuff and I am so thankful that he never gave up on me and loved me unconditionally. Next is my father-in-law. He has literally watched me grow up and has always been a great mentor to Troy and I. No matter the problem, he has a solution and he too loves me unconditionally. I have many grandfathers, both on Troy's side and my own, and they have all been a huge blessing to me and have a wisdom about life that I have learned invaluable lessons from. I have saved the best for last and that would be my darling husband. He is the father of our two beautiful boys and an amazing dad. He takes them golfing, A LOT!! He rides bikes with them, takes them on scout trips and many other things that mean so much to them! He works harder than anyone should have to to provide a living that keeps us all very comfortable. I am forever grateful to have him in my life not only as my husband and the father of my children but as my eternal companion and that we can have the opportunity to spend the rest of eternity together!!! Thanks to all these men in my life for being great examples to my boys and shaping them to be fathers themselves one day!!


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.