Thursday, July 9, 2009

Games

Last month we also took our boys to their first REAL soccer game and their first Bees baseball game. It was so much fun!! I love baseball and I loved experiencing that night with my kids. I hope to buy season tickets next year. They both got balls from the players at the Bees game along with a small little bat. Soccer on the other hand is not a sport I super enjoy but the tickets were from my mom so how can you say no to free right?? The game was pretty slow for me but it was fun being in the new stadium and we were pretty close to the field. About 10 rows up. We had a good time but I will NOT be buying season tickets for that one!! Sorry to all the REAL fans out there!! Its a game some enjoy and some don't!! Here a few pictures from those nights........

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.