Thursday, July 9, 2009
June......where did it go????
June came and went and although I know where I was I can't believe its already over. What a whirlwind month @ the Hall house. It began with school ending and I worked a couple of days after getting all the final end of year filing done and preparing some things for the next school year. We started our weekly movies @ the theater, my nephew turned 3, my Mom turned 50 and we threw her a surprise party. Troy took Trevor to Cub Camp for 2 days. I went to girls camp for a week. Trevor broke his tooth 2 days before I left for camp. We celebrated Father's Day and Troy and I went to North Carolina for 6 days. Wow!! I see how it went by so quickly!! I want to do some separate posts on some of these events so here goes........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- The Halls of Fame
- We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment