Thursday, July 9, 2009

Girls Camp

This year I got to take our ward's group of girls up to Heber Valley Camp for our girls camp. It was AWESOME!!! For those of you that haven't been, you need to get on the list and go!! We had cabins, outdoor kitchens with sinks with running water, stoves, showers, electricity; it was FABULOUS!! I don't know how we can ever have a normal & regular girls camp again!! We have an amazing group of young women that accepted me immediately and I grew to love them so much! We were able to spend time out on a beautiful lake in canoes and paddle boats. There was a great ropes course and some fun hiking trails also. Jenny Phillips(who is an lds singer/songwriter) came up and spent an evening with us. What an amazing spirit she has. Music is something that has always had a way of making me feel things. Both good and bad. And I have loved her music since the first time I heard her. Music reaches me in a way that words sometimes can't. It was a wonderful night. Some of the girls even got her autograph! They were very excited about that! I could truly write a novel about the week I spent up there(I practicallly did in my journal)! But I will just end with what an amazing and loving Heavenly Father we have to have created such a beautiful world for us to live in and experience the things we are able to experience. How blessed we are and how grateful I am for all he allows in my life.

6 comments:

Nick and Lisa said...

I love your blog!! You are so much fun and the girls loved you as their leader!! Heber camp was totally the way to camp!!

Treasure said...

I love girls camp and Jenny Phillips!! What a great week!!

Sovic Clan said...

How fun! Did you do the twinkies with the toothpaste? Good times:)

Archer Fam said...

I love your blog! I am so great to see the pictures of the girls at girls camp. It was so much fun to see you tonight. Cami

Deborah Allen said...

Looks like fun!

Tiffany said...

Awesome!! Looks like you had tons of fun!!
You are so sweet and made me cry, THANKS!!

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.