Ten years ago today my sweet Trevor entered this world and became part of our family. At just 20 years old I was having my second child and hoping that I would be enough for this little guy. His brother was born 7 weeks premature and so I didn't know what to expect the second time around. Well Trevor took his sweet time and was a WEEK LATE!! But this little monkey had me at his first cry and has had a gripping hold on my heart ever since. I was able to quit working and spend every minute with him from day one. I cherish all the fun times we have had as he has grown up this past decade. His personality has always been laid back and yet so funny. He loves to make people laugh! He is the peacemaker and calm (the majority of the time) in our home and we couldn't do without him. He is an amazing kid with a big heart and loves to be friends with everyone. He is so smart and works hard at all he does. Trevor is my favorite 10 year old and I am so proud to be his mom. I love you Trevor and can't wait to see where the next decade takes you! Congratulations on entering double digits! Love, Mom ♥
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Double Digits
Ten years ago today my sweet Trevor entered this world and became part of our family. At just 20 years old I was having my second child and hoping that I would be enough for this little guy. His brother was born 7 weeks premature and so I didn't know what to expect the second time around. Well Trevor took his sweet time and was a WEEK LATE!! But this little monkey had me at his first cry and has had a gripping hold on my heart ever since. I was able to quit working and spend every minute with him from day one. I cherish all the fun times we have had as he has grown up this past decade. His personality has always been laid back and yet so funny. He loves to make people laugh! He is the peacemaker and calm (the majority of the time) in our home and we couldn't do without him. He is an amazing kid with a big heart and loves to be friends with everyone. He is so smart and works hard at all he does. Trevor is my favorite 10 year old and I am so proud to be his mom. I love you Trevor and can't wait to see where the next decade takes you! Congratulations on entering double digits! Love, Mom ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- The Halls of Fame
- We are the Hall family. We love life and are enjoying our journey together. Our boys are our whole world and we feel so blessed to have each other.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Trevor!!! Man you are getting old!
wow!! i can't believe he is 10??congrats trevor! happy birthday! btw, post our pics so I can see them!!
Happy Birthday Trevor!!
Post a Comment