
My mom, my sisters and I got together to make our Christmas candy this year. We were one sister short though. Alli lives in Logan and wasn't coming until Christmas Eve. She was missed! Maybe she'll be here for it next year! As the pictures show, we made a lot! We made fudge, divinity, white and milk chocolate covered pretzels, nut clusters, regular caramels and chocolate covered caramels, screaming yellow zonkers, and peanut brittle. The divinity and peanut brittle are my two favorites. Candy making is a lot of fun and my mom continues to teach me new tricks on how to make each thing just a little better. I love getting together with my mom and sisters and learning how to do things my mother has nearly perfected. The next thing my mom needs to teach me is pie crusts Marie Calender's has nothing on her!!



4 comments:
okey I want some! save a couple for me. that looks like so much fun, maybe you could teach me now.
Yum! How fun!
While I couldn't participate I am grateful that I got to take some back with me to Logan! Thanks for making so much-we are definitely enjoying the fruits of your labor :)
yummy, i almost licked the computer screen!
love,
took
Post a Comment